What is a Liebster Award?According to The Jack Project, the official rules of the Liebster Award is “an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The original creation of the award was to recognize new and small bloggers in order for them to be exposed to bigger audiences in a shareable post on the internet.
To enter you must:
- Create your acceptance blog post – Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you or if you were not nominated use these questions. Try to be as creative and unique as possible
- Create 5 more questions for your nominees to answer
- Submit your entry at http://thejackproject.online/the-liebster-award-2019/
- What do you enjoy writing or blogging about? I enjoy blogging about any thought that appears to be of interest or that I have a question about. My blogging topics include life as a woman living in New York City, health and wellness, parenting and my love and hate relationship with natural hair.
- What kinds of books do you enjoy reading? Books that keep my interest on page 1 are books that I enjoy reading.
- Where do you like to write? Usually my spot on the couch, in front of the tv is where I open my laptop and type away. If the workday is slow, I update posts there too.
- Do you visit your local library often? Embarrassing response is no. Technically, I was in the building last year when I picked up my daughter, but do I visit just to go, no I do not.
- What do you use to stay organized? So recently, my iPhone 6s died on me. The first thing I thought of is, are my notes saved to the cloud? And it was. I use the notes app to save my passwords, my blog idea, thoughts throughout the day. I’d be lost without my notes app.
- Do you have any pets? No.
- What is your favorite color? Blue.
- Do you enjoy traveling? Yes. I wish I started traveling while I was younger, but things happen in time the way it’s supposed to. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit countries outside of USA: Jamaica, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico (returning in November), Bahamas, Bermuda. I look forward to visiting a country in Africa in the next year or two.
- Where do you prefer to exercise? Exercise? What’s that? lol I do walk a lot but not enough to create a heartrate increase and sweat to form on my forehead. lol
- Have you written a book? No. My friend Shayla is and it’s good, can’t wait for everyone to read it.
- What are your writing goals? My only writing goal is to create content that relates to others and allows them to see, whatever they are thinking or going through is not singular. If that goal allows for simply katricia to monetize, that would be a opportunity, but not a determining factor to why I write.
simply katricia have been featured on sites such as Fashion and Beauty blog, Grand FashLife, Women with Gifts, SunnyLarue17 and Iambatmom85. I enjoy getting to know other bloggers through there online work and appreciate when they acknowledge, comment and share my online work as well. Thank you again Latisha for nominating me for this Liebster Award.