Will Bye Bye Belly stop my menstrual cycle? This is a common question amongst readers on my website and within conversation on the benefits of the juice. Let me say, I am not a medical professional and can not speak on behalf of one. As a Bye Bye Belly Executive Consultant, I can only speak on my personal experiences while using the products. If you have any health concerns, before using the Bye Bye Belly juices, please take the list of ingredients to your medical provider to discuss with them.
So according to a leading character in the book of genesis, a woman ate an apple and we women have been 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 with the gift and curse of bleeding every month.
What is a menstrual cycle?
A women’s period or using the medical term, menstruation, is the shedding of the lining of the uterus resulting in bleeding. Throughout a woman’s reproductive life, it occurs approximately every month except during most pregnancies. A woman’s menstrual cycle begins during puberty in the teen years and stops at different ages within a woman’s adult life which is called menopause.
Most women throughout their menstrual cycle experience different levels of discomfort and symptoms weeks leading up to and even after having their period. Backache, headaches, abdomen cramping is some of the more common symptoms to experience during a menstrual cycle. However, migraines, endometriosis, fibroids, are more severe symptoms that most time require medication from a medical professional.
Plants over Pills
Healthier plant-based alternatives began to be the option for many who were not able to afford manufactured medications from the pharmacy. Bye Bye Belly Get Snatched Tea is a powerful detox tea that gently eliminates undigested waste in your colon and your digestive system. The combination of the natural ingredients will provide different benefits to assist in overall healthy lifestyle.
Polyphenols, are reducing agents found in plant-based foods that act as an antioxidant and may lower disease risk. Combined with vitamins C and E, and other essential nutrients, Polyphenols can be found in berries, herbs and spices, cocoa powder, flaxseeds, olives, coffee, and tea.
Get Snatched Tea Helps Menstrual Symptoms
Ingredients in Get Snatched Tea:
Organic ingredients that include:
- Green Tea, shown to improve blood flow and lower cholesterol. Drinking green tea regularly, can help sooth menstrual cramping.
- Matcha Green Tea, contains antioxidants that can reduce inflammation throughout the body and keep our organs healthy.
- Oolong Tea, may decrease the risk of heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure.
Herbs and Roots:
- Red Clover Herb, helps to regulate the menstrual cycle and to prevent and treat vaginal dryness sometimes related to menopause.
- Cacao Nibs, chocolate! Can increase levels of serotonin which effects the mood.
- Cinnamon Bark, reduces menstrual cramps and the amount of bleeding, nausea and vomiting.
- Yerba Mate, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may boost your immune system.
- Licorice Root, relieves many of the symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes.
- Burdock Root, supports healthy menstrual cycles and hormonal balance.
- Eleuthero Root, may slow blood clotting.
- Lemon Peel, may help to minimize premenstrual symptoms and menstrual cramps.
- Alfalfa, may help with urinary track infections, menstrual problems and other disorders.
- Ginger Root, highly effective treatment in the reduction of menstrual blood loss.
- Clove, fast relief from menstrual cramps and shortens excessive menstrual bleeding.
- and Passionflower, can alleviate anxiety and sleep problems as well as for pain, menopausal symptoms.
- Chamomile Flowers, can relieve the painful cramps associated with the menstrual cycle.
The Get Snatched Tea is a whole body detox tea. It is meant to assist your body to get to a level of healthy. If your menstrual cycle is off, and starts flowing after drinking the tea, ask yourself if you were meant to always have it but something medically prevented it. Or if you stop experiencing certain symptoms, maybe that’s the natural order of what you always were supposed to be experiencing.
Give it a try. Being in pain and releasing so much blood every month for days at a time is not healthy. If the Bye Bye Belly Get Snatched Tea can possibly help, why not.